What is SmileFast?
Smilefast is the ground-breaking new development in Smile Design, a concept that brings together the three essential facets of modern cosmetic dentistry: Orthodontics, Ceramics, and Composite Bonding.
SmileFast helps both dentists and patients alike by informing and guiding the treatment planning, allowing them to quickly visualise their planned new smile, understand the journey and then deliver the life-changing results.
How does Smilefast work?
- We will take photos of your current smile / teeth and send it to SmileFast.
- Then, using the latest 3D-planning technology and the unique SmileFast system, the SmileFast team will design the perfect patient smile and outline possible treatment options.
- Once approved by both Patient and Dentist, all the materials required to achieve the perfect smile are sent directly to the dentist.
- Using the innovative SmileFast stent and careful planning, Dentists can place a custom-designed composite veneer smile makeover for the front 6 teeth in just one application.
- With a pre-separating mechanism for individual teeth placement, perfect anatomy and texture can be simply transferred to the final result, meaning the final finishing time is drastically reduced and much easier.
Most SmileFast Direct composite smile makeovers can be completed in less than an hour. Due to these reduced clinic times, Dentists can offer more cost-effective smile makeovers, to more of their patients.